Precautions for the use of non-woven slitting machine:
1. The power supply of the machine adopts a three-phase four-wire system (AC380V) and is safely grounded to ensure the safety of the operator.
2. Before starting, the host speed should be adjusted to the lowest speed.
3. Pay attention to safety when installing the blade to avoid scratching the blade.
4. The place where the machine needs to be refueled should be maintained regularly.
5. It can work high and low speed adjustment and positive and negative switching control.
6. Equipped with double-sided sharpening system, using diamond grinding, the blade does not need to be disassembled. The knife can be sharpened to keep the blade sharp for a long time and achieve the best cutting quality. It is equipped with vacuuming capability to keep the cloth and track clean.
7. The imported ball slide rail is used to advance the cutting width in parallel, and the imported precision ball screw and slide rail are used to control the cutting width and 0.1mm to achieve high-precision cutting.
8. The imported ball slide rail is adopted, and the cutting is smooth in parallel advance. Adopt imported AC motor adjustment system, stepless adjustment to control the cutting speed and translation, not easy to wear, to achieve high-quality cutting.
9. The operation interface adopts LCD Chinese display screen, which can directly input various settings of cutting width and quantity, and is equipped with manual and automatic conversion functions.
10. Adopt fast feeding design, in one step.
11. The machine should be installed in a dry, well-ventilated, well-lit, and easy-to-operate place.
Daily maintenance and maintenance of non-woven slitting machine:
(1) Neat: tools, workpieces and accessories are neatly arranged; safety protection devices are complete; pipelines have been completed.
(2) Clearance: clean inside and outside; all sliding surfaces, screws, gears and racks are free of oil stains and bumps; all parts are free of oil, water, air, and electricity; clean up waste and garbage.
(3) Lubrication: refuel and change the oil on time, and the oil quality meets the requirements; the oil pot, oil gun, oil cup, linoleum, and oil passage are clean and complete, the oil mark is bright, and the oil passage is smooth.
(4) Safety: Implement the personal appointment and shift system; be familiar with the structure of the non-woven slitting machine and abide by the operating procedures, use the non-woven slitting machine reasonably, and carefully maintain the tools to prevent accidents.
1. The accumulated water in the air filter should be drained in time to avoid overflow.
2. The sliding parts should be wiped clean and coated with high-quality grease every month of use of the welding machine.
3. When cleaning the side plate and surface of the welding machine, it is strictly forbidden to use various fluxes. A neutral detergent should be used and tried gently.
4. Clean the dust inside the machine with dry compressed air every six months.
Post time: Sep-05-2022